Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here Goes...

I never thought that I would ever have a blog because my life is just that boring, but I figured because my husbad is getting deployed to Kuwait in another month that this would be a good way to keep everyone informed.
Brandon and I were high school sweethearts and have been married for almost 2 years now. This is Brandon's second deployment through the Army National Guard. The first was to Iraq for 15 months while we were engaged. This second deployment is to Kuwait. He will be doing 3 months of training in Texas before moving on to serve 9 months in Kuwait. I will do my best to keep everyone informed while Brandon is away. I'll put updates and pictures that Brandon sends me on here so that all of our family and friends will be up to date on recent events.

5 comments:

  1. I came across your blog. Please pass my gratitude along to your husband for serving our country and protecting my family. I also thank you for giving up your husband to serve us. I pray each night for our troops and their safety. God bless!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. We look forward to seeing and hearing about how Brandon is doing! Take care, you guys! It was fun to see in you Hawaii! Wish we could have spend more time with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHALENE!! I am so happy that you got a blog so i can look at it...i don't have one tho jill is still trying to get me to get one...my life is way too boring for that! haha but you better be coming down to Utah to see me!! love ya pirate hooker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there! good to see you got a blog... i guess its what ya do when ya get married or something haha

    ReplyDelete