It's been a while since I last blogged, so I'm a little behind. Not much has been going on lately. Brandon has now been over in Kuwait for about 2 months. They are finally getting settled in and getting a routine down. He goes on missions up to Southern Iraq as part of a convoy security team. They are traveling at night which ends up making it so that he is sleeping while we are all sleeping and he is up while we are all up. And compared to the last deployment it really does make talking a lot easier. He has been able to purchase personal internet from the guys they were replacing which means that he is able to have much more reliable internet and it also allows us to talk via Yahoo Messenger and Skype.
We also found out that he will be getting a two week leave sometime in October. We are all anxious to have him home for a little while, although it won't be long enough. After his leave he will have approximately 6 more months left of his tour and should be home sometime in April.
Well that's all I have for now, I haven't been able to receive any pictures to post, but as soon as I do I will post them for everyone to see.
Janelle's baptism
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment