Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blue or Pink...Which Do You Think?

It's official, WE'RE EXPECTING! Most of you we have already told, but for everyone that we weren't able to get a hold of, this is our big announcement. I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I am just over 6 weeks along. My due date is July 10, 2011, so we'll have a summer baby. So far I haven't had any morning sickness I've just been extremely tired. And if anyone has any helpful information about anything I am more than open to what you've got.
I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on what we find out through this exciting new journey.
(Oh, and if you are wondering, the dad-to-be is VERY excited)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Brandon. Also I would like to send my condolences to your family at this time for Kerrigan. My mother and family are sending prayers and thoughts your way. Send me your e-mail and I will add you guys to our blog list.

    Love to you and your family!
    Cori (thejeides@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete